Rabu, 25 November 2009

i think it's about time..no, no, i'm sure the time is now.

Dicatat oleh kipem19 di 8:53 PG
I have been so far away


From the journey I supposed to go


I have been so far


From the destiny I meant to be


I have been so far


From my rabb


From His messenger


From my family


From my loved ones (not enough space to mention all of you =P)


I have realized my changes from the beginning


But yet, never have the determination to turn myself back to normal


I have thought deeply


Not just a thought,


that will fly away with the wind,  that will flow away with the stream, that will fade away by the time


But it should be followed by acts


I think this is the time


To get back on track.


Enough with what I have done,
what I have said,
what I have promised,
what I have dreamt,


Don’t ever look back


Don’t ever lick back what you have spit


Don’t ever walk back, nadzirah.


Just look forward and aim for what you meant to.

5 ulasan on "i think it's about time..no, no, i'm sure the time is now."

nuradzlinmustapha on 25 November 2009 pada 11:37 PTG berkata...

people need tyme to make decision n it takes more tyme to go on wif da decision...but with courage, anything and everything can be done....if u ever need some, ask...i can alwez share mine! :p

Nur Fadhilah Abd Ghani on 26 November 2009 pada 12:31 PG berkata...

pengalaman mendewasakan kita nadzirah..
matang atau tidak ialah cara kita memilih jalan seterusnya utk kita lalui.
tenang dan byk berdoa.
insyaAllah..everything will be fine^^

kipem19 on 26 November 2009 pada 8:51 PTG berkata...

alwes oOkies

I definitely agree with your words. lack of courage is one of the obstacle for me to istiqamah in my decision.
no matter how far i have gone, again and again I'll come to the same place(how I hate this thing)
but soon I realized, I couldn't search for courage anywhere.
I must built it by myself..thanks for being by my side, dear..I know I can always count on you^^

Nur Fadhilah Abd Ghani

insyaAllah..hoping things will get back to normal reallyyy soon~

nuradzlinmustapha on 7 Disember 2009 pada 1:21 PG berkata...

just realize i forgot to mention sumthing...

who said u must never look back?
if u dont, u'll tend to forget and repeat the same mistake...
take a look and learn from it...

who said u mustnt lick what u spit(eventho it sound gross ;p)?
who said u must never walk back?
if u dont, u might regret ur decision forever(well,some of them)...we human tend to make mistakes by words, actions, wether we realize it or not...we cant never be perfect but there's alwez room for improvement~berpatah blk bla kta sedar kta salah jalan, btulkn ap yg salah~

kta xley jd macam oram len, tp kt sentiasa ley jd oram yg lebey baek~(ayat adam,nk) kekekeke~

kata2 tuk awk n saya~

kipem19 on 8 Disember 2009 pada 4:15 PG berkata...

i did...ㅋㅋ
i know it's not really a pleasant act(spit)right?(having difficulties to express the emotion through words)
thanks for the reminder^^
always always alwaaays remind and correct me~~
it makes me feel someone do cares for me^^

Catat Ulasan

i think it's about time..no, no, i'm sure the time is now.

I have been so far away


From the journey I supposed to go


I have been so far


From the destiny I meant to be


I have been so far


From my rabb


From His messenger


From my family


From my loved ones (not enough space to mention all of you =P)


I have realized my changes from the beginning


But yet, never have the determination to turn myself back to normal


I have thought deeply


Not just a thought,


that will fly away with the wind,  that will flow away with the stream, that will fade away by the time


But it should be followed by acts


I think this is the time


To get back on track.


Enough with what I have done,
what I have said,
what I have promised,
what I have dreamt,


Don’t ever look back


Don’t ever lick back what you have spit


Don’t ever walk back, nadzirah.


Just look forward and aim for what you meant to.
5 Responses
  1. people need tyme to make decision n it takes more tyme to go on wif da decision...but with courage, anything and everything can be done....if u ever need some, ask...i can alwez share mine! :p


  2. pengalaman mendewasakan kita nadzirah..
    matang atau tidak ialah cara kita memilih jalan seterusnya utk kita lalui.
    tenang dan byk berdoa.
    insyaAllah..everything will be fine^^


  3. kipem19 Says:

    alwes oOkies

    I definitely agree with your words. lack of courage is one of the obstacle for me to istiqamah in my decision.
    no matter how far i have gone, again and again I'll come to the same place(how I hate this thing)
    but soon I realized, I couldn't search for courage anywhere.
    I must built it by myself..thanks for being by my side, dear..I know I can always count on you^^

    Nur Fadhilah Abd Ghani

    insyaAllah..hoping things will get back to normal reallyyy soon~


  4. just realize i forgot to mention sumthing...

    who said u must never look back?
    if u dont, u'll tend to forget and repeat the same mistake...
    take a look and learn from it...

    who said u mustnt lick what u spit(eventho it sound gross ;p)?
    who said u must never walk back?
    if u dont, u might regret ur decision forever(well,some of them)...we human tend to make mistakes by words, actions, wether we realize it or not...we cant never be perfect but there's alwez room for improvement~berpatah blk bla kta sedar kta salah jalan, btulkn ap yg salah~

    kta xley jd macam oram len, tp kt sentiasa ley jd oram yg lebey baek~(ayat adam,nk) kekekeke~

    kata2 tuk awk n saya~


  5. kipem19 Says:

    i did...ㅋㅋ
    i know it's not really a pleasant act(spit)right?(having difficulties to express the emotion through words)
    thanks for the reminder^^
    always always alwaaays remind and correct me~~
    it makes me feel someone do cares for me^^


 

gembira=kipem! Copyright © 2009 Paper Girl is Designed by Ipietoon Sponsored by Online Business Journal